RIFM member companies are dedicated to the safe use of fragrance ingredients. They are industry leaders who support RIFM's extensive program of testing and evaluating fragrance raw materials. They value consumer satisfaction and are committed to environmental stewardship.
RIFM Member Benefits include:
- Exclusive access to the Members Only content on the RIFM website which includes downloadable publications and reports
- Assistance with your scientific and technical needs or questions from RIFM's staff scientists
- 24/7 web access to RIFM's comprehensive database of fragrance and flavor material (additional subscription discounted for RIFM members)
- Discounted pricing for RIFM's annual meeting, education events,
- Support of your company's efforts to maintain compliance with REACH requirements, Free Letters of Access to RIFM Studies and facilitation of your entry into consortia groups and Substance Information Exchange Fora (SIEFs)
- Early awareness of scientific and regulatory issues affecting the fragrance industry
- Active Members are eligible for nomination to the RIFM Board and Supporting Members are eligible for a seat on the IFRA Joint Advisory Group (JAG)
- Access to RIFM's data on alternative methods of fragrance material testing
- An expanded technical network that includes fragrance manufacturers, client companies, IFRA and RIFM staff scientists and other experts in the scientific community.
For more RIFM Member Advantages click here >
Download the RIFM brochure here >